Fix WordPress White Screen – Plain “White Screen of Death” with No Error Message
When you see a white screen, plain, and without any error message, it could have been that you have consumed the limit of your PHP memory or there is a configuration problem on your server.
Fix WordPress White Screen – How to fix it:
- Do not panic. This is pretty common. You can fix this.
- Disable your plugins all at once to check which one is the problem. Activate them one by one and if you discover the specific plugin that is the reason for the error, disable and delete the plugin and report the issue to its author.
- Replace your current theme with the default theme. You must first create a backup of your theme folder before you delete it. The default theme will be automatically applied once you deleted the current theme. If this resolved the error, you should check the functions.php file of your theme to correct any mistakes.
- You could also try to use WordPress debug function to check which errors are showing up. You can try to clear the cache, as well.
- If all solutions did not work, it is possible that the core has been corrupted. You should try to reinstall a fresh copy of WordPress.
Fix WordPress White Screen – These are just 5 of the most common WordPress errors that people encounter and we have provided you detailed instructions on how to fix them so you won’t have to panic when you encounter them. You may also want to improve your UI design to avoid or to at least minimize errors of your WordPress website.