Increase All-in-One WP Migration Upload Limit
It is irritating to see the limit while uploading the backup file which is more than the upload limit. And definitely, it is not necessary to buy the paid version just to remove the upload limit size.
- Changing the upload limit size takes just 5 steps
- Go to Plugin editor from the left menu panel in the admin dashboard.
- Top right, Choose All-in-one WP Migration from the dropdown and click select.
- Click on constants.php file.
- Search for the word AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE. Change it’s value, refer below code:
- define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 2 << 28 );
- define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 536870912 * 5 );
If you even want more than 3 GB then change value from 536870912 * 5 to 536870912 * 10( or any number).
Don’t forget to update the file.
- Enjoy the new upload size!
Refer to this image if you did not understand.